Call us or email us for questions or long term rates. See a list of all our contact information here
- Smoking is prohibited in all of our rooms. We charge a $500 deep-cleaning fee for smoking in any of the guest rooms.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed except for animals qualifying under ADA- emotional support animals are exempted.
- We allow 2 guests per room unless otherwise noted and agreed upon.
- Visitors are welcome, but may not be on the property overnight or park on designated parking spots for the property. Guests are responsible for any and all acts of their visitors. Visitors must vacate property by 7pm.
- We strive to please in comfort and convenience. Accesability for check in is available and we will provide check in services at a designated accessible location to you upon check in. Just let us know of your needs and we’ll be happy to comply. When making a reservation please do let us know of your special needs so we can make sure to make your stay pleasurable. At this time, we are happy to go over the specific layout of the room and bathroom, shower design, grab-bar locations and other amenities available.
- All rates are subject to taxes and fees of 12%
CHECKING IN/CHECKING OUT
Minimum age for check-in: 25 years.
Check In: 3pm
Check Out: 11am
When we can, we try to accommodate our guests with a late check-out request. However, any check-out after 2pm must pay half a day’s rate. Late check-ins (after 6:00 pm) must call the day before to set up arrival arrangements. If no arrangements have been made, a $20.00 late check-in fee will be charged.
Two day minimum stay required between June 1st and November 14th (off season) with the exception of holidays and special events. Please call for availability from November 15th to May 31st, holiday periods and special events year round, a 2 night minimum stay applies.
We provide our guests with weekly housekeeping services Monday through Saturday. There are washers and dryers within the property for your use.
Only one car per unit allowed – due to limited availability, visitors are not allowed to park on the property (there are plenty of metered spots all around us). Parking pass must be on dashboard at all times and returned to unit before checking out. Cars are checked several times throughout the day and night; Any vehicle that is not displaying a permit will be towed at owner’s expense. There will be a $25.00 charge for lost or unreturned parking passes.
Visitors are welcomed but may not park on designated spots or stay overnight and must vacate property by 7pm.
Our properties are located within a very short walk (1 Block from Bougainvilla and directly across the street from Sunny Shores) from the beautiful beaches of Lauderdale by the Sea.
We understand that sometimes things don’t go as planned. Our cancellation policy is as follows:
June 1- November 15- Cancellations require 14 day notice prior to arrival date for a full refund, minus a $50 cancellation fee.
November 15-May 30- Cancellations require 21 day notice prior to the arrival date for a full refund, minus a $50 cancellation fee.
A $50 administrative fee will be charged to all cancellations.
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
Service and Accommodations will be refused to or revoked from any person who:
- Acts in an obviously intoxicated or disorderly manner while on property.
- Shows any signs of possible drug activity, such as cars coming and going to a particular room and leaving shortly thereafter, excessive or unusual foot traffic to a particular room, or any other activity (especially in the middle of the night) deemed suspicious in nature in managements opinion. In some cases, the police may be called to inquire and/or investigate.
- Maliciously destroys or threatens to destroy any motel property; causes or threatens to cause a public disturbance.
- Refuses to or is unable to pay for the accommodations or services at time of check-in.
- Negligently or intentionally causes damage to the motel, furniture or furnishings within the motel, and shall be liable for any and all damaged sustained by the innkeeper, including the property’s loss of revenue resulting from the inability to rent or lease rooms while said damage is being repaired.
Our business hours are 8am-6pm. Management reserves the right to enter any room at reasonable hours for emergency maintenance. Loss of television or internet access does not constitute an emergency situation. Guests are asked to not attempt to fix any maintenance issues themselves.